illustrations

illustrations
Welcome to my blog! Nice to have you here - feel free to look around! There will be colours and things and people, illustrations I did for others, illustrations I did for me... have fun! :)

domenica 19 dicembre 2010

Oma faellt in Ohnmacht - Grandma fainting



Oma und Watschel, das Schwein in geheimer Mission ... ein kleiner Einblick in das naechste Buechlein, an dem ich fuer den Autumnus-Verlag arbeite! Ich weiss, dass die Bilder farbig schoener sind, aber schwarz-weiss ist billiger ...
A pig on a secret mission - but what mission will remain a secret as well, at least until next year, when the Autumnus Verlag will public this cute little story! I know that coloured illustrations are a lot nicer - but black and white is a lot cheaper ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento