illustrations

illustrations
Welcome to my blog! Nice to have you here - feel free to look around! There will be colours and things and people, illustrations I did for others, illustrations I did for me... have fun! :)

martedì 14 ottobre 2014

No More Meat!

Yes, this has been one of the first decisions in this new diet. No more meat! It has been alsmost half a year now, and actually, I don't miss it. Ok, I still eat fish, so I am not a vegetarian yet ... but hey, I might get there, sooner or later! There are many reasons for not eating meat - don't like the slaughter, don't like the kind of life the animals have to live before they become our meat, don't want to eat all the medicine they get - but maybe the main reason is the following: it feels good! So I'll stick to this decision.
:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento